Protecting your privacy is important to https: // socksforbubbly.com /. No personal information is required during a visit to our Site, it is however possible that, within the framework of a request made by the user on one of our products or services, or within the framework of a transaction made on the Site, personal information is requested. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with our personal data protection practices and contact us if you have any questions.
This document covers the entire Site hosted at https: // socksforbubbly.com / (designated by the term "Site"). The information received in accordance with the information collection practices made by the Site is the information provided by users of https: // socksforbubbly.com /, and which are not related to the trade or profession of individuals.
COLLECTION OF DATA
The data that https: // socksforbubbly.com / collects fall into two categories:
- The collection of non-personal information when the user browses the Site;
- The collection of personal information, when the user provides it voluntarily.
Collection of Non-personal Data
Navigation data is collected by the Site automatically and systematically. The data is collected for the purpose of seeing website activity, pages visited, time spent on the Site, and sites that are the source of traffic.
- The Site collects browsing data anonymously. No association between personal data and navigation data is made by the Site;
- The collection of navigation data is done by servers and browsers, through registers (logs) or cookies. The registers (logs) of the internet servers collect data concerning the activity of the hosted website. A cookie is a piece of data used to track, authenticate, and save specific information about users of the Site (site preferences, etc.). https: // socksforbubbly.com / uses this data in particular to track recurring visits. The user's computer is thus assigned cookies that in no way collect personal information about the user, unless it is done voluntarily;
- The collection of navigation data is used to improve the Site by analyzing the data collected in the form of statistics.
Collection of Personal Data
Personal data means the name and email address of the user, as well as some additional information not required. Personal data may be collected on some internet pages of the Site if the user wishes, for example, to contact https: // socksforbubbly.com /.
Personal data may also be collected as part of participation in a competition.
Personal data is collected for promotional or administrative purposes, which includes, but is not limited to, verification and notification of winners as specified above.
Use of Data
The data provided or collected on the Site is used to improve the services, content, or to promote the Site, in the interest of the user. The data may be shared with employees, independent agents, or not, or any other related entity, or not, or partner acting on behalf of the Site, and whose purpose would be to communicate with the user in any way it would be. The data is not shared with independent websites of https: // socksforbubbly.com /, unless an approach requires this sharing, as part of an order for example. https: // socksforbubbly.com / cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies of other websites.
The user's e-mail address is used to answer questions from the user, as well as to inform him of service updates and promotional offers.
Personal data may be disclosed if law enforcement requires it, or if we find the necessary action (for example: to strengthen or enforce the General Conditions of Use, protect rights, or to guarantee security and which is the property of https: // socksforbubbly.com /).
https: // socksforbubbly.com / does not exclude the possibility of buying the assets of other companies, or of selling their own. In this case, the personal data of the users would be transferred automatically, only from a commercial point of view. In addition, personal data may be transferred during the sale or liquidation of the Site.
Efficient security systems are in place to prevent fraudulent access, and to ensure the accuracy of information as well as the correct use of data. These systems used by the Site are in accordance with the latest security standards and offer electronic, physical and management procedures that guarantee the protection of data collected online and its correct use.
However, since no information can be completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of the data collected. The user therefore provides information while assuming the consequences. https: // socksforbubbly.com / constantly monitors and assesses the ability of new technologies to provide more security for information compliance.
Access to personal data
RIGHT TO MODIFY